Last week, we discussed the benefits of a CPA Value Plan. If your firm exceeds annual revenues of $400,000 and has more than three accounting professionals on staff, you may need to take your CPA insurance a step further. A Premier Plan may be exactly what your firm needs.
Our Premier Plan is Endorsed by the AICPA and comes with quality benefits at affordable rates. Here are a few of the benefits that you should be aware of:
- A Premier Plan gives your firm access to a wide range of liability limits, from $100,000 to up to $10 million (for those qualified).
- Provides coverage for personal trust services
- Provides coverage for personal financial planning
- Provides coverage for tax planning and preparation
- Provides coverage for compilation
- Provides coverage for audits
- Provides coverage for computer software and hardware services
- Provides coverage for general accounting services and much more!
As you can see, the Premier Plan will have your firm covered in a variety of areas, and many more. Be sure to come back next week to hear about the plan’s flexibility and optional coverages.
If you are looking for a free CPA insurance quote, do not hesitate to contact us!